WHAT IS FIA RALLY STAR
LOOKING FOR THE FUTURE WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONS #BETHENEXTONE
For the first time in history, the FIA launches a global detection of talented rally drivers: FIA RALLY STAR.
Organised by the FIA and ASNs (EMSO) for young people aged 17 to 26, this innovative initiative starts from Grassroots and Digital Motorsport to detect, train and support the future stars of the FIA World Rally Championship.
This project is supported and considered as a priority by the FIA Innovation Fund.
Drivers ARE NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in the Continental Finals if they:
- have participated in a round of the FIA World Rally Championship;
- have finished in the top 20 in the overall classification of a round of an FIA Regional Rally Championship or Trophy;
- are supported or have been supported by a manufacturer or importer;
- have finished in the top 10 of a national rally championship;
- have finished in the top 5 of a well-established single-make cup or trophy.
Please read the Sporting Regulations for more information.
- 1st October 2021: EMSO Rally Star Slalom Challenge and National Final
Each Candidate has the opportunity to participate in a maximum of one Slalom Challenge.
The maximum number of candidates accepted per day and per track is 45.
- Get your FIA Rally Star ID
- EMSO Single Event Autocross competitor license valid until 08.10.2021 will be issued at registration desk
- Depending on the availabilities, registration can be made on site
Registration and licence are free of charge! More info: email@example.com
- UAE Candidate qualified through Digital (1 candidate)
- UAE Candidate qualified through Slalom (1 male, 1 female)
- Driving XC Cross cars
- Gravel surface
- Program managed by FIA (mechanical training, media training, English lessons, …)
- Competing in 6 rallies
- Outcome – 4 best drivers selected
FIA JUNIOR WRC
- 2 full seasons overseen by FIA
- Allow the best talents to be detected and to progress to PRO level
- Outcome – Win FIA Junior World Rally Championship by Season 2
FIA JUNIOR WRC3 SEASON
- Full funding of a WRC2 season for a winner of JWRC
- Recruitment of talents