Are you interested in racing in the United Arab Emirates?
Choose from the categories below to know more.
- Complete the Online Application form here
- Copy of the Emirates ID
- Copy of the Passport and Resident’s Visa (for expats only)
- Medical examination report if you are applying for an international licence
- Anti-doping certificate ALPHA if you are applying for the international licence for the first time
- FIA E learning certificate if you are applying for international licence for the first time
- Attestation of the full-time education in the UAE (for competitors under 18 years)
- Parent confirmation letter if you are under 18 years of age.
- Non objection letter from the Parent ASN (the country of the passport, for expats only) EMSO will arrange it and licence will be issued after receiving NOC
- Driving licence depends on the type of the licence
*See the Competitor’s Licence application instructions for more details