MENA Esports Cup is back
Call for registrations – UAE nationals!
In October 2023, Jordan will host third edition of the MENA Esports Cup.
The MENA Esports Cup is an annual Esports event that brings together professional racers from across the MENA region for thrilling competitions and showcases the pinnacle of virtual racing talent.
- Either a PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5 device.
- Gran Turismo 7 Game.
- Vehicle Groups allowed are ‘Gr.4’ / ‘Gr.3’ / ‘Gr.1’
- All Races will be conducted under ‘Balance of Performance (BOP)’ and ‘Tuning Prohibited’ settings.
Eligible competitors – UAE qualifiers
- UAE nationals.
- Minimum age of any driver is 16 years.
- Each driver must have a valid PlayStation Network Account and a valid PlayStation Plus Subscription at the time the qualifiers start and in the finals.
Where to register
UAE nationals who want to participate must register on the official platform: www.desertfoxracing.com/menacup/
Final day for registration is 4th September
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stage 1 – Registration (18th July – 4th September) and MENA National Pre-Qualifier
The Pre-Qualifiers will be conducted as a 30 min Time-Trial event. Top 12 UAE nationals from the Pre-Qualifiers will participate in the MENA Qualifier.
Stage 2 – MENA National Qualifier Race (9th September)
Single race will be organized for the 12 UAE nationals and broadcasted on YouTube. Top 2 competitors from this qualifier race will qualify for the MENA Cup Regional
Stage 3 – MENA Regional Qualifier (19th September)
Top 28 competitors from the MENA national qualifiers will compete in the MENA Regional Qualifier. The top 20 competitors from the region will be invited to Amman to participate in the MENA Cup Finals.
Stage 4 – MENA Cup Finals (October)
At the end of this event the MENA Esports Champion will be crowned.