Following are the documents that are required BEFORE you start your application:
- Valid Passport copy
- Valid UAE Visa copy
- Valid Emirates ID copy
- School letter if you are under 18 years of age
- Parent confirmation letter if you are under 18 years of age.
- Anti doping certificate if you are applying for an International Licence for the first time.
Visit here to apply
- For Auto
ARDS Test : If you are applying for race licence for the first time, it must be ARDS (Association of racing drivers schools) test certificate showing that competitors have completed the appropriate introductory training from either Dubai Autodrome or Yas Marina Circuit.
- For Karting :
ARKS test If you are applying for Kart licence for the first time ,it must be ARKS test certificate showing that competitors have completed the appropriate introductory training from either Dubai Kartdrome /Yas Marina Circuit or Al Ain Raceway.
- Moto Pre-Licence training course:
For first timers, a test certificate showing that the competitor has completed the appropriate introductory training should be submitted. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Medical Report (please read below)
- For any information about upgrade licence please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit here for more information
- Medical test is mandatory if you are applying for international licence (Auto/karting/Moto).
- Online self-declaration report is mandatory if you are applying for national licence (Auto/karting/Moto) (Self declaration question will be included in the application).
Downloads for above requirement
Proceed to Apply Online
Please ensure that you have gone through the above requirement and proceed to apply online by clicking on the below button.